Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
A discussion about real time intelligence analysis
Monday - 6/14/2010, 3:20pm EDT
For some, it is viewing images from a satellite; for others, it is gathering information from thousands of sensors in varied locations.
In many military situations, this information can be generated from sensors in the ground or in the water.
The proliferation of information from so many device makes it hard to filter information and discern the data that will assist in making a decision.
Combining that with requirements to have that data transferred around the world before a decision is make, you are asking for trouble.
If you are in a situation where real time decisions must be made, you require tools to eliminate the false positives and generate data that will help save lives.
Dr. James DeBardelaben from IvySys discusses the methods his company uses to automatically analyze data and get it into the hands of decision makers in the field.