10:47 am, May 24, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Enterprise Architecture: how to deploy, how to measure
Monday - 5/17/2010, 2:38pm EDT
Branko Primetica has worked in many key enterprise architecture projects and he shares his lessons.
How is enterprise architecture related to governance, security, and capital planning? What is the difference between enterprise architecture and CPIC -- Capital Planning and Investment Control?
Can enterprise architecture be used for the Open Government Initiative? Some projects that included new data centers have been put on hold; what is their relationship to enterprise architecture?
Many factors in using e-mail in the cloud -- portability, security, whether or not it is discoverable. Enterprise architecture is the answer that many federal IT professionals may have.