Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Enterprise Architecture: how to deploy, how to measure
Monday - 5/17/2010, 2:38pm EDT
Branko Primetica has worked in many key enterprise architecture projects and he shares his lessons.
How is enterprise architecture related to governance, security, and capital planning? What is the difference between enterprise architecture and CPIC -- Capital Planning and Investment Control?
Can enterprise architecture be used for the Open Government Initiative? Some projects that included new data centers have been put on hold; what is their relationship to enterprise architecture?
Many factors in using e-mail in the cloud -- portability, security, whether or not it is discoverable. Enterprise architecture is the answer that many federal IT professionals may have.