10:27 pm, June 18, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
How to be an expert in all things digital
Monday - 4/19/2010, 5:05pm EDT
What do you do when your boss walks up to you and says, "Make me look good in the next teleconference"?
One approach may be to take advantage of some of the training available from InfoComm.
Federal websites today are encouraged to add streaming media and web casting.
Sometimes called Web 3.0, IT professionals may not have the expertise to help in AV areas.
InfoComm has white pagers, books, on line learning, conferences, a whole wide array of ways to stretch you IT skills to the audio visual area.
Learn more during this week's show, when host John Gilroy talks with Randy Lemke, CEO at InfoComm.