Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
How to be an expert in all things digital
Monday - 4/19/2010, 5:05pm EDT
What do you do when your boss walks up to you and says, "Make me look good in the next teleconference"?
One approach may be to take advantage of some of the training available from InfoComm.
Federal websites today are encouraged to add streaming media and web casting.
Sometimes called Web 3.0, IT professionals may not have the expertise to help in AV areas.
InfoComm has white pagers, books, on line learning, conferences, a whole wide array of ways to stretch you IT skills to the audio visual area.
Learn more during this week's show, when host John Gilroy talks with Randy Lemke, CEO at InfoComm.