Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
All about encryption, hard drives, removable hard drives
Monday - 4/12/2010, 4:15pm EDT
Many agencies are required to take hard drives out and store them in a safe.
You may have site evaluators who must take video on siteónot enough bandwidth; consider a portable RAID unit with encryption.
Knowledge of hard drive enclosures and encryption has helped CRU-Dataport provide assistence it he area of secure forensics.
How can a defense attorney know that his client's hard drive was not altered?
CRU-Dataport can provide "write-blocking" products.
Oh, and by the way, did you know that digital movies (like Avatar) are being delivered in CRU-Dataport enclosures?
Learn more when host John Gilroy talks with Dan Bovee, vice president of sales at CRU-Dataport.