Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Online Chat: Ask the CIO with Labor's Dawn Leaf
Tuesday - 8/26/2014, 1:00pm EDT
Dawn Leaf, the Labor Department's deputy chief information officer, joined Federal News Radio for a free online chat to discuss Labor's priorities around IT modernization.
Register below to read an archived version of the chat.
During the chat, Leaf discusses how her agency is dealing with legacy IT infrastructure issues, the agency's thoughts on bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives, mobile computing, and the "big deal" around the digital government integrated platform, among other topics.
Photo: Labor Department
Leaf has been deputy CIO at the Labor Department since November 2012. Before coming to Labor, Leaf worked as a senior adviser at NIST and served as a senior executive for cloud computing at the agency. She also served as CIO at the Commerce Department's Bureau of Industry and Security, deputy CIO and CTO at the Department of Commerce, CTO at the Smithsonian Institution, and was the manager of system architecture for the Patent and Trademark Office.
ONLINE CHAT REGISTRATION:
Register now for free using the form below. Please note: if you close the chat window after logging in, you will be asked to re-register for this event. Those who registered in advance should have received an email with instructions for accessing the chat.
Federal News Radio online chats are text only. There is no audio component. All online chats are archived and can be found here.
Having trouble with this online chat? Email Web Manager Julia Ziegler for assistance. By registering for this event, you agree to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Radio.