Steve Grewal, the Education Department's chief information security officer, joined Federal News Radio on March 6, 2014, for an online chat.
Grewal answered questions about his agency's new security operations center (SOC), the cyber workforce, and challenges with security at the agency. View an archived version of the chat.
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ask the CIO
Office of Management and Budget
Wednesday - 11/19/2008, 1:39pm EST
Young, the counselor and former deputy administrator in the office of e-government and information technology in the Office of Management and Budget, announced Nov. 13 that he is joining Deloitte Consulting as a senior manager in the federal practice.
His last day at OMB is Nov. 21, and he joins Deloitte Jan. 5.
Young says he is excited to go back to the private sector to be a part of the innovation and solutions that industry can bring to government.
But he also will miss many things about the government, especially working with his colleagues across the agencies.
Young says he is most proud of the change he helped affect across government through collaboration".