Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Ask the CIO
Office of Management and Budget
Wednesday - 11/19/2008, 1:39pm EST
Young, the counselor and former deputy administrator in the office of e-government and information technology in the Office of Management and Budget, announced Nov. 13 that he is joining Deloitte Consulting as a senior manager in the federal practice.
His last day at OMB is Nov. 21, and he joins Deloitte Jan. 5.
Young says he is excited to go back to the private sector to be a part of the innovation and solutions that industry can bring to government.
But he also will miss many things about the government, especially working with his colleagues across the agencies.
Young says he is most proud of the change he helped affect across government through collaboration".