Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Using the cloud to analyze data
Thursday - 4/18/2013, 8:17pm EDT
This time it's not rooting out waste, fraud and abuse, but rather when it comes to technology buzz words.
With the implementation of its cloud hub to run most of its mission critical systems, the RAT Board understands cloud and mobile are just vehicles to get to different data in different ways.
Shawn Kingsberry is the chief information officer of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board.
He tells executive editor Jason Miller about why the cloud hub is all about providing the easiest path to analyzing and using data.