Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Wednesday - 10/3/2012, 1:00am EDT
How can information technology assist resolving this log jam?
Today's guest is a retired Marine who has a professional focus on patient claims processing.
Greg Wappel is the vice president for Business Development for Adeptus Solutions, Inc.
On October 11, Wappel is moderating a panel discussion on the topic of patient claims processing, reducing fraud, and improving accuracy of payments.
This event is sponsored by the Healthcare Informatics Management Systems Society (HiMSS).
During the interview, Wappel details best practices for handling the complex and burdensome environment of healthcare records, security, and transparency.