Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The BlueButton Initiative: What is it and how does it work?
Tuesday - 8/21/2012, 10:56pm EDT
Well, it's time to take a look at the BlueButton Initiative.
Many organizations who study electronic health records (EHR) will show that they result in lower cost of medical care as well as improved medical care.
The question is, how to get the general public informed about EHR's and how to get them to change?
Today's interview is with Damon Davis, Special Assistant at the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology at the Department of Health and Human Services.
He is charged with promoting the successful BlueButton initiative.