Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Getting help with your common cloud issues
Tuesday - 2/7/2012, 11:11pm EST
Josh Stephens is the company's vice president of Technology, and he joins host John Gilroy to talk about how federal IT professionals can benefit from its products.
If you are considering moving a service to the cloud, you may want to test drive one of Solarwinds' utilities: management tools for networks, applications, logs, virtualization, and storage.
Everyone seems to talk about common cloud issues like security and cost of migration - Stephens says you should also consider the other end of the cloud.
What happens when you want to move your cloud application from Amazon to Rackspace? Or, what happens if you decide to bring that application back into your server room?
Solarwinds also has a unique community called "Thwack." There are over 125,000 members who discuss issues in regards to network management issues.