Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Lots and lots of mobile stuff
Tuesday - 4/22/2014, 8:00pm EDT
Many federal information technology professionals are looking for solutions in handling mobile devices as well as handling the data on mobile devices. MobileIron offers cloud-based and premise-based solutions to solving this management concern. During the interview, Rege talks about the similarities faced by commercial organizations to those encountered by the federal government.
In a recent study by the Ponemon Institute, they found that 50 percent of for-profit organizations had no mobile strategy at all! So, if you are confused about what to do, you are not alone.
Another interesting aspect of the interview were the priorities that were revealed in the Ponemon study. The highest-rated capability for managing mobile devices was agility, not collaboration or security.
Listen to the interview to see how "agility is the new security" in the world of managing mobile devices.