Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The 2013 Executive Leadership Conference
Tuesday - 9/17/2013, 10:57pm EDT
Today's interview breaks down the conference from a civilian and federal perspective.
In the studio are Jim Williams, IAC Chair and senior vice president for Global Business Development at Daon Trusted Identity Services, and Rick Holgate, ACT President as well as the assistant director for Science and Technology and chief information officer for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
They breakdown the conference into four main areas: CyberSecurity; Health and Science; Financial,Regulatory, & Economic;and Public Safety/Law Enforcement.
The interview shows two main themes: mobile and driving results.