Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Identity management in a dynamic federal landscape
Tuesday - 4/16/2013, 11:39pm EDT
They will discuss various ways to deploy identity management systems.
During the interview, Soloweszyk expounds upon the origins of HSPD-12 in 2004.
In order to gain a deeper understand of HSPD-12, one must see how it works with the FIPS 201 NIST standard that was released a year later.
Access control is difficult with the advent of mobile devices.
The issue becomes complex when mandates from the White House encourage collaboration while maintaining security considerations.