Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mobile Strategy - USAID
Thursday - 12/6/2012, 10:16am EST
United States Agency for International Development
Does your department or agency have a mobile strategy or policy?
Mobility is a key component of the United States Agency for International Development's Information Technology Strategic Plan, last updated in November 2011. By providing secure anywhere, anytime access for our staff around the world to work via mobile devices and secure connections, we can make better-informed decisions and work more efficiently.
We are exploring innovative Web-based approaches that will meet the needs of our workforce.
View more mobile strategies from the following agencies: