Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mobile Strategy - Justice Department
Wednesday - 12/5/2012, 11:43am EST
Department of Justice
Does your department or agency have a mobile strategy or policy?
The department utilizes mobile devices for a variety of its law enforcement needs. We are working to develop a unified mobile computing strategy.
DoJ is evaluating bring-your-own-device as an element of the departmental mobile strategy. The department must consider the security and policy issues surrounding these devices.
View more mobile strategies from the following agencies: