Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
L-3 teams with Virginia Tech on cyber R&D
Tuesday - 10/18/2011, 8:19am EDT
The company has formed a cooperative partnership with Virginia Tech's Hume Center for National Security and Technology. That partnership will establish L-3's Cybersecurity Solutions Center. Both L-3 and Virginia Tech will offer customized cyber solutions to secure critical networks against exploitation and attack.
L-3 said it's focusing its efforts on the most pressing cybersecurity disciplines: advanced analytics, cloud computing, virtualization and mobile security.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.