Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
L-3 teams with Virginia Tech on cyber R&D
Tuesday - 10/18/2011, 8:19am EDT
The company has formed a cooperative partnership with Virginia Tech's Hume Center for National Security and Technology. That partnership will establish L-3's Cybersecurity Solutions Center. Both L-3 and Virginia Tech will offer customized cyber solutions to secure critical networks against exploitation and attack.
L-3 said it's focusing its efforts on the most pressing cybersecurity disciplines: advanced analytics, cloud computing, virtualization and mobile security.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.