Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Making Mobile Gov program to help agencies go mobile
Monday - 7/4/2011, 11:28am EDT
The Making Gov Mobile Project will be a wiki that will allow government, industry, nonprofits and citizens share best practices for the public to best gain access to government services using their mobile devices.
"We know that government doesn't have all the answers and one of things that transparency and the open government initiative has encouraged government to do is reach out beyond our standard confines," said Gwynne Kostin, director of mobile for OCSIT, in an article in Government Technology.
According to the project website, Making Gov Mobile will help "agencies work together to make a more open, innovative government to meet 21st century citizen expectations."