Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Expands Distribution to AudioNow
Wednesday - 11/3/2010, 4:57pm EDT
Contact: Lisa Wolfe
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Federal News Radio 1500 AM today announced a partnership with AudioNow that provides listening on any mobile phone, 24/7, by dialing 712-432-6616.
"The federal audience is everywhere, and this new partnership allows our listeners to access the vital information only we provide - wherever they are," says Program Director Lisa Wolfe. "Particularly with firewalls and other restrictions within the federal space, it's exciting to be able to add a mobile listening outlet as another option for our audience."
"Listening to radio should be as simple as pressing a single speed dial button," said Marcel Barbulescu, the Chief Technology Officer of AudioNow. "Federal News Radio's abundance of exclusive content will now be available to every mobile phone listener without downloads or the need to access data services."
The system is accessible everywhere. Standard mobile rates may apply.
AudioNow is the leading provider of mobile phone broadcast radio distribution in the country. It uses proprietary, patent-pending technology that allows any fixed or mobile phone to access live audio programming without any downloads across all mobile platforms.
Federal News Radio broadcasts in the Washington metropolitan area on 1500 AM. The station is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features audio archives of all its programming as well as local and national federal news, original content, blogs, and more. Federal News Radio and its sister station, all-news WTOP Radio, are owned by Bonneville International Corporation.