Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Expands Distribution to AudioNow
Wednesday - 11/3/2010, 4:57pm EDT
Contact: Lisa Wolfe
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Federal News Radio 1500 AM today announced a partnership with AudioNow that provides listening on any mobile phone, 24/7, by dialing 712-432-6616.
"The federal audience is everywhere, and this new partnership allows our listeners to access the vital information only we provide - wherever they are," says Program Director Lisa Wolfe. "Particularly with firewalls and other restrictions within the federal space, it's exciting to be able to add a mobile listening outlet as another option for our audience."
"Listening to radio should be as simple as pressing a single speed dial button," said Marcel Barbulescu, the Chief Technology Officer of AudioNow. "Federal News Radio's abundance of exclusive content will now be available to every mobile phone listener without downloads or the need to access data services."
The system is accessible everywhere. Standard mobile rates may apply.
AudioNow is the leading provider of mobile phone broadcast radio distribution in the country. It uses proprietary, patent-pending technology that allows any fixed or mobile phone to access live audio programming without any downloads across all mobile platforms.
Federal News Radio broadcasts in the Washington metropolitan area on 1500 AM. The station is a primary outlet for federal managers and contractors seeking news and information about the business of the federal government. Its website FederalNewsRadio.com features audio archives of all its programming as well as local and national federal news, original content, blogs, and more. Federal News Radio and its sister station, all-news WTOP Radio, are owned by Bonneville International Corporation.