Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Information Technology News
The 2013 Executive Leadership Conference
Tuesday - 9/17/2013, 10:57pm EDT
Today's interview breaks down the conference from a civilian and federal perspective.
In the studio are Jim Williams, IAC Chair and senior vice president for Global Business Development at Daon Trusted Identity Services, and Rick Holgate, ACT President as well as the assistant director for Science and Technology and chief information officer for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
They breakdown the conference into four main areas: CyberSecurity; Health and Science; Financial,Regulatory, & Economic;and Public Safety/Law Enforcement.
The interview shows two main themes: mobile and driving results.