Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Information Technology News
Tuesday - 7/24/2012, 11:22pm EDT
Every federal IT manager has been encouraged to move to the cloud but one of the major obstacles is security.
KCG is one of a select group of companies who have been selected to provide service for the new FedRAMP program from the GSA.
Rather than going to the expense or duplicating the efforts of using an approved service, now federal IT professionals can trust a company like KCG to assure them that an application is secure.
The transition to the cloud will not be easy, but the initiatives like FedRAMP will make it less expensive and more secure.