Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Tuesday - 6/5/2012, 9:40pm EDT
Good Technology has been in business since 1996.
They started off with software that could assist in managing a wide range of devices and by 2009 announced their ability to help enterprises manage iPhone and Android mobile phones.
On today's show, Ait describes how his company can allow for quick deployment of secure mobile devices.
He will discuss two aspects of Good Technology's offering for the federal government: ability to work with the DoD's Common Access Card as well as S/MIME.
Right now, the Veterans Administration is testing out 1,000 mobile devices - with the management system offered by Good Technology.