Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Information Technology News
Government Big Data Solutions Award winners announced
Thursday - 12/1/2011, 7:22am EST
The top five honorees are:
- USA Search, which hosts search services over more than 500 government sites.
- GCE Federal for its cloud-based financial management solutions.
- PNNL Bioinformatics for its work in health, biology, genetics and computing.
- SherpaSurfing, which is a cybersecurity solution analyzing trends, finds malware, and writes alerts.
- The State Department's Bureau of Conselor Affairs, which uses a large data set with critically important applications for citizen service and national security.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.