Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Information Technology News
Government Big Data Solutions Award winners announced
Thursday - 12/1/2011, 7:22am EST
The top five honorees are:
- USA Search, which hosts search services over more than 500 government sites.
- GCE Federal for its cloud-based financial management solutions.
- PNNL Bioinformatics for its work in health, biology, genetics and computing.
- SherpaSurfing, which is a cybersecurity solution analyzing trends, finds malware, and writes alerts.
- The State Department's Bureau of Conselor Affairs, which uses a large data set with critically important applications for citizen service and national security.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.