Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Information Technology News
How has ELC evolved over the years?
Monday - 10/24/2011, 9:16am EDT
Federal Drive anchor Tom Temin, who has been to every conference except one in ELC's 20-year history, gave a preview of the conference.
He discussed how the conference has tracked federal IT developments — and how they've evolved.
For example at one point in time, the federal government questioned whether employees even needed their own email addresses.
The theme of this year's conference is mobility and social media.
The keynote speech by technologist Scott Klosoky provided a futurist look into what could be on the federal IT horizon, Temin said.
Check out more interviews and coverage from the 2011 Executive Leadership Conference.