Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Digital analytics for federal agencies
Tuesday - 6/25/2013, 11:27pm EDT
He has authored a book on digital analytics titled: "The Executive's Guide to Web Site Measurement and Testing".
Starting in December of 2012, the federal government has asked agencies to use data driven user analytics to track site performance.
Essentially, federal information technology professionals are being told where to end up but not how to get there.
You may be in the situation where your web visits are down or you have a high abandon rate.
If that is the case, then you will benefit from Kemelor's insights.
He talks about content effectiveness, engagement, and navigation to content.
From his perspective, web metrics can assist in enhancing search and improving user satisfaction.