Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Agile software development
Tuesday - 8/7/2012, 11:15pm EDT
Kundra mentioned developing software in terms of "chunks."
Today's interview highlights this flexible way of software development.
Host John Gilroy will be joined by two experts of agile software development, Bob Payne, vice president of Enterprise Agile Consulting at LitheSpeed, and Nathaniel Cadwell, Agile coach and owner at LiftHand, LLC.
Federal IT professionals are curious about changing to a modular approach and seek information on how to acquire software using an agile framework.
During today's program, Payne and Cadwell will discuss how agile software development can be applied specifically to federal projects.
They will talk about terms like "Sprints" and "Product Backlogs."
The focus of the interview is to give listeners information about ways to learn more at an event in October called Agile DC.
They expect over 500 people to attend to get face-to-face knowledge about changing from a traditional "waterfall" method