Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Tuesday - 6/5/2012, 9:40pm EDT
Good Technology has been in business since 1996.
They started off with software that could assist in managing a wide range of devices and by 2009 announced their ability to help enterprises manage iPhone and Android mobile phones.
On today's show, Ait describes how his company can allow for quick deployment of secure mobile devices.
He will discuss two aspects of Good Technology's offering for the federal government: ability to work with the DoD's Common Access Card as well as S/MIME.
Right now, the Veterans Administration is testing out 1,000 mobile devices - with the management system offered by Good Technology.