Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The current state of business intelligence
Tuesday - 1/24/2012, 8:21pm EST
They will also take a look into the future and discuss what's on the horizon.
The art of business intelligence is undergoing a transformation, focusing more on predictive analytics, big data management, and content intelligence.
Additionally, the emergence of mobile technologies is redefining the way government agencies are leveraging business intelligence platforms and capabilities.
All of this is occurring under an environment of extremely tight budgets and cost-cutting requirements.