Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider.com: Government 2.0 Camp: Meet the organizers
Monday - 4/13/2009, 9:41am EDT
Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Government IT Solutions Spotlight is back. It is a bit different this year. I’m still teamed with WTOP’s Adam Tuss, but, of course, last year, I was on the program as the editor in chief of Federal Computer Week. Now, of course, I’m part of Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s team. So… slight changes, but… we’ll still have a similar focus.
Our first show aired last week — and it was a good one, if I do say so myself. We had the four organizers of the recent Government 2.0 Camp. We had all of them on individually — I have links to those conversations here — but just days after the event, we had all four of them on together:
* Peter Corbett , the CEO of iStategy Labs
* Mark Drapeau, a fellow at the Center for Technology and National Security Policy of the National Defense University
* Maxine Teller of MiXT Media Strategies
* Jeffrey Levy, director of Web communications at the Environmental Protection Agency
All four are remarkable in and of themselves — and the team pulled together a remarkable two-day event.
During the first Government IT Solutions Spotlight, we talked about what an un-conference is, why it is different, some of their lessons learned, and what becomes of the Government 2.0 Club.
You can hear the full conversation here.
On Tuesday at 10a ET on Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Government IT Solutions Spotlight , we’ll talk about government health IT with Paul McCloskey, the editor in chief of Government Health IT magazine.