Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider.com: Government 2.0 Camp: Meet the organizers
Monday - 4/13/2009, 9:41am EDT
Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Government IT Solutions Spotlight is back. It is a bit different this year. I’m still teamed with WTOP’s Adam Tuss, but, of course, last year, I was on the program as the editor in chief of Federal Computer Week. Now, of course, I’m part of Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s team. So… slight changes, but… we’ll still have a similar focus.
Our first show aired last week — and it was a good one, if I do say so myself. We had the four organizers of the recent Government 2.0 Camp. We had all of them on individually — I have links to those conversations here — but just days after the event, we had all four of them on together:
* Peter Corbett , the CEO of iStategy Labs
* Mark Drapeau, a fellow at the Center for Technology and National Security Policy of the National Defense University
* Maxine Teller of MiXT Media Strategies
* Jeffrey Levy, director of Web communications at the Environmental Protection Agency
All four are remarkable in and of themselves — and the team pulled together a remarkable two-day event.
During the first Government IT Solutions Spotlight, we talked about what an un-conference is, why it is different, some of their lessons learned, and what becomes of the Government 2.0 Club.
You can hear the full conversation here.
On Tuesday at 10a ET on Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Government IT Solutions Spotlight , we’ll talk about government health IT with Paul McCloskey, the editor in chief of Government Health IT magazine.