Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Small business can be big player in health IT
Wednesday - 11/2/2011, 11:07am EDT
Michael Fischetti, director of acquisition management and support for the Defense Department's TRICARE Management Activity, spoke to the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris from AFCEA Bethesda's Health IT Day 2011 Conference on Wednesday. They talked about how small business fits into his agency's health IT mission.
Fischetti is speaking at the conference's Small Business Innovation Luncheon. He will also be one of the agency representatives participating in the federal roundtables in the afternoon. Conference attendees will have the chance to discuss the challenges facing the public and private sectors as they pursue innovation and affordable healthcare 18 months after the adoption of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Check out Federal News Radio's full coverage of AFCEA Bethesda's Health IT Day 2011.