Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Small business can be big player in health IT
Wednesday - 11/2/2011, 11:07am EDT
Michael Fischetti, director of acquisition management and support for the Defense Department's TRICARE Management Activity, spoke to the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris from AFCEA Bethesda's Health IT Day 2011 Conference on Wednesday. They talked about how small business fits into his agency's health IT mission.
Fischetti is speaking at the conference's Small Business Innovation Luncheon. He will also be one of the agency representatives participating in the federal roundtables in the afternoon. Conference attendees will have the chance to discuss the challenges facing the public and private sectors as they pursue innovation and affordable healthcare 18 months after the adoption of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Check out Federal News Radio's full coverage of AFCEA Bethesda's Health IT Day 2011.