Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Digital analytics for federal agencies
Tuesday - 6/25/2013, 11:27pm EDT
He has authored a book on digital analytics titled: "The Executive's Guide to Web Site Measurement and Testing".
Starting in December of 2012, the federal government has asked agencies to use data driven user analytics to track site performance.
Essentially, federal information technology professionals are being told where to end up but not how to get there.
You may be in the situation where your web visits are down or you have a high abandon rate.
If that is the case, then you will benefit from Kemelor's insights.
He talks about content effectiveness, engagement, and navigation to content.
From his perspective, web metrics can assist in enhancing search and improving user satisfaction.