Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Cutting healthcare costs
Tuesday - 10/30/2012, 3:51pm EDT
On November 15, 2012 the group will host a discussion that has a new approach to reducing the cost of healthcare.
Instead of focusing on the usual suspects (electronic health records, mobile, and big data) this event will have four federal procurement officials discuss how users can optimize the federal procurement system to save money.
DeFalco has years of experience working with complex federal projects that involve healthcare information technology. Benson is a retired procurement executive from the Department of Health and Human Services.
During today's interview, the discussion will focus on innovative methods to incorporate agile software development into a project as well as detail explanations of initiatives like the IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity).