Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Cutting healthcare costs
Tuesday - 10/30/2012, 3:51pm EDT
On November 15, 2012 the group will host a discussion that has a new approach to reducing the cost of healthcare.
Instead of focusing on the usual suspects (electronic health records, mobile, and big data) this event will have four federal procurement officials discuss how users can optimize the federal procurement system to save money.
DeFalco has years of experience working with complex federal projects that involve healthcare information technology. Benson is a retired procurement executive from the Department of Health and Human Services.
During today's interview, the discussion will focus on innovative methods to incorporate agile software development into a project as well as detail explanations of initiatives like the IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity).