Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How innovation can help you do more with less
Wednesday - 11/16/2011, 12:21am EST
No matter the initiative - cloud computing, virtualization, health IT, mobile computing, or cyber security - the current environment is forcing agencies to think "outside-the-box," ensuring projects are low risk with a high rate of return.
Doing more with less is a reality, and doing it with the confidence that is a result of proven innovation and solutions is key.
Tracy Graves-Stevens, President and CEO of Innoviss, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the importance of embracing agile development and seizing new technology opportunities to deliver uncompromised innovation, all while greatly mitigating the risk to the government.