Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Importance of web analytics
Tuesday - 10/19/2010, 5:12pm EDT
Over the summer, the Office of Management and Budget changed some of the policies surrounding federal websites.
Can you use the "baked in" analytics of sites like YouTube? What are the implications of M-10-22 and M-10-23 for you?
Phil Kemelor of SEMphonic shares his knowledge about the activity taking place on your federal website.
Host John Gilroy discusses the issues of persistent cookies, private information, data collecting, and new security policies.
Kemelor has also written a related blog on this topic.