Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Gov 2.0 Is Not Cool Tech
Thursday - 9/16/2010, 3:54pm EDT
In a post on GovLoop, Adriel Hampton writes, "Fooling ourselves that adoption of new tech tools and toys is Gov 2.0 is the equivalent of settling for 'clean coal' as green energy. It is consignment of the future to the broken past."
Do you think the definition of Gov 2.0 has been blurred? How do you define it? Check out the post and join the conversation on GovLoop.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.