Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
BAE Systems to protect security-sensitive projects
Monday - 9/17/2012, 10:17am EDT
BAE said it also planned to circle the wagons around its cybersecurity arm handling sensitive government information, according to Reuters.
The $49 billion merger between the two British companies would create the largest aerospace firm in the world. But it still faces obstacles before it's approved.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.