Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DISA to help military shift toward asia, increase cybersecurity
Wednesday - 9/5/2012, 8:57am EDT
DISA laid out its vision in a new five-year strategy. It said it will work with the U.S. Cyber Command to build up the Pentagon's cyber defenses.
DISA will try out IT enterprise solutions before pushing the Pentagon to adopt them. It will also encourage the military to move towards cloud computing and mobile devices. The agency pledges to consolidate data centers too.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.