Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Davis named new military cyber adviser
Friday - 8/24/2012, 9:59am EDT
Davis is the new senior military adviser for cyber to the undersecretary of defense for policy.
He recently told the industry group AFCEA he United States and its allies need to adapt global norms of behavior for cyber space.
Back in 2010 Federal Computer Week named Davis to its Federal 100. It cited Davis' work as deputy commander of the joint task force for global network operations, saying he dramatically improved DoD's information security.
Davis moves up from the position of director of current operations at the Cyber Command.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.