Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Cyber Command seeks cyber warriors
Friday - 8/17/2012, 9:59am EDT
The command hopes to attract cyber pros with special incentives, including bonuses and education benefits. It said it will take time to build the force it needs. But it was having trouble winning over Americans who were concerned about privacy.
The Pentagon said it is careful to protect individuals' rights during operations. But there's always the threat that cyber weapons, once unleashed by the military, could get into the wrong hands.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.