Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Annual cyber camp kick offs
Monday - 7/16/2012, 8:00pm EDT
Invited participants will go through four days of intensive training aimed at assessing and recruiting top cybersecurity talent.
Mark Weatherford, deputy undersecretary for the national protect and programs directorate at the Homeland Security Department said it is "essential" to develop a skilled workforce to defend the nation's networks.
Last fall, the Center for Strategic and International Studies, which found that less than 10 percent of the needed 30,000 skilled cyber professionals are currently in the workforce.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.