Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Air Force awards 5 contracts for cybersecurity project
Wednesday - 7/11/2012, 8:30am EDT
The award came from the Rome, N.Y., Air Force Research Laboratory. The contracts will provide research and demonstrations in support of the Agile Cyber Technology project.
Agile is aimed at giving the Air Force cyber superiority. Winning companies are Global Info Tek, Radiance Technologies, CACI, Exelis and L-3 Services.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.