Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Securing your info
Tuesday - 7/10/2012, 8:01pm EDT
Fountain gives a perspective that ranges from FISMA all the way to his congressional testimony.
Rather than an emphasis on mobile devices or best practices for ID cards, SecureInfo helps in three ways: understanding cybersecurity controls, making sure your agency complies with NIST continuous monitoring, and provideing federal employees with NIST security workshops.
One key concept that Fountain reinforces is that NIST provides the guidance so others can make informed decisions.