Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Cloud computing and security
Wednesday - 7/4/2012, 12:05am EDT
The Pennsylvania-based company has offices all over the world, and projects all over the federal government.
This week on "Federal Tech Talk", Ted Davies, the President of Unisys Federal Systems, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the Unisys Security Index and how it applies to federal IT professionals.
When it comes to a discussion of moving federal applications to the cloud, Unisys has a unique story to tell. It is the company responsible for GSA's smooth transition to a cloud service.
Ted Davies is also involved in an organization called ACT IAC.
He, along with GSA's Casey Coleman, are chairing the ACT IAC Executive Leadership Conference in October of this year. Luminaries at this event include Richard Spires and Steve VanRoekel.