Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Cloud computing and security
Wednesday - 7/4/2012, 12:05am EDT
The Pennsylvania-based company has offices all over the world, and projects all over the federal government.
This week on "Federal Tech Talk", Ted Davies, the President of Unisys Federal Systems, joins host John Gilroy to talk about the Unisys Security Index and how it applies to federal IT professionals.
When it comes to a discussion of moving federal applications to the cloud, Unisys has a unique story to tell. It is the company responsible for GSA's smooth transition to a cloud service.
Ted Davies is also involved in an organization called ACT IAC.
He, along with GSA's Casey Coleman, are chairing the ACT IAC Executive Leadership Conference in October of this year. Luminaries at this event include Richard Spires and Steve VanRoekel.