Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Former White House cyber czar rejoins private sector
Monday - 7/2/2012, 6:33pm EDT
Schmidt will join Qualys, a company specializing in information security and compliance cloud solutions, according to a company release.
Schmidt will serve on the board of directors of the company and work to promote it in the public and private sectors.
"I look forward to working with the Qualys team on the new security challenges that businesses and government agencies are facing today so we can arm them with the best solutions to enhance their security and compliance posture," Schmidt said in a statement.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.