Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Northrup Grumman to buy M5 Network Security
Wednesday - 6/13/2012, 10:06am EDT
The deal will help Northrup broaden its client portfolio amid dwindling defense sales and concerns about sequestration.
Its cybersecurity unit, Information Systems, saw a nine percent decrease in sales last quarter. Northrup CEO Wes Bush told Next Gov that with the acquisition, the company planned to provide cybersecurity services to Australian customers.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.