Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Lieberman warns of 'electronic jihad' in call for cyber bill's passage
Wednesday - 5/23/2012, 8:35am EDT
Lieberman is pressing the Senate to pass the Cybersecurity Act that would set minimum security standard requirements for critical infrastructure.
The FBI has had the video since last year but recently the part where cyber attacks are mentioned has been getting more attention in Washington.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.