Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Chamber of Commerce sends cybersecurity recommendations to House
Wednesday - 4/18/2012, 9:18pm EDT
The list was developed by the chamber's Cybersecurity Working Group and includes recommendations like improving information sharing between the public and private sector; enhancing research and development and heightening public awareness of good cybersecurity "hygiene."
The chamber also called for reform of the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), which it said should be more proactive and set a good example for private enterprises.
More than 20 organizations signed onto the letter, including the American Bankers Association, the American Petroleum Institute and TechAmerica.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.