Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Chamber of Commerce sends cybersecurity recommendations to House
Wednesday - 4/18/2012, 9:18pm EDT
The list was developed by the chamber's Cybersecurity Working Group and includes recommendations like improving information sharing between the public and private sector; enhancing research and development and heightening public awareness of good cybersecurity "hygiene."
The chamber also called for reform of the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), which it said should be more proactive and set a good example for private enterprises.
More than 20 organizations signed onto the letter, including the American Bankers Association, the American Petroleum Institute and TechAmerica.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.