Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Anonymous hackers target industry supporters of cyber bill
Wednesday - 4/11/2012, 7:12pm EDT
So far, hackers have claimed credit for taking down the websites of Boeing, TechAmerica and USTelecom over the past few days.
At issue is the groups' support for the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act, which would allow Internet Service Providers to collect information about Internet usage.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.