Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How will agencies execute on cyber solutions?
Tuesday - 3/6/2012, 6:45pm EST
Bob Monahan, the director of Management Information Systems for DRC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how agencies are dealing with the moving parts of cybersecurity — and which are the most important to watch.
Monahan also discussed agency progress on continuous monitoring and FedRAMP guidance from the General Services Administration.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.