Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DHS takes over cyber sharing project from DoD
Wednesday - 1/18/2012, 1:55pm EST
NextGov reports DHS has been handling the Defense Industrial Base Cybersecurity Pilot for 90 days. And now the White House wants to extend that arrangement.
In the pilot, the government shares classified cyber threat information with selected contractors and their internet service providers. It's designed to safeguard sensitive or classified government information that might be held by contractors.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.