Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Forecasting 2012's next big cyber threat
Thursday - 1/12/2012, 6:33pm EST
But there are some things you should pay attention to in the cyber realm in 2012. Steve Bucci, the senior cyber consultant for the public sector at IBM Global Business Services, examined this topic in a blog post for Security Debrief.
Bucci, who is also the former deputy assistant secretary of defense for homeland defense, said many of the cyber issues from last year reamin unresolved and will likely rear their heads again in 2012.
He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the progress that's been made getting to the bottom of whose behind Stuxnet and Duqu.
Bucci also discussed cloud computing progress and his predictions for mobile technology in government agencies.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.