Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Forecasting 2012's next big cyber threat
Thursday - 1/12/2012, 6:33pm EST
But there are some things you should pay attention to in the cyber realm in 2012. Steve Bucci, the senior cyber consultant for the public sector at IBM Global Business Services, examined this topic in a blog post for Security Debrief.
Bucci, who is also the former deputy assistant secretary of defense for homeland defense, said many of the cyber issues from last year reamin unresolved and will likely rear their heads again in 2012.
He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the progress that's been made getting to the bottom of whose behind Stuxnet and Duqu.
Bucci also discussed cloud computing progress and his predictions for mobile technology in government agencies.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.